Reflexology is a wonderful therapy where the feet and hands are seen as a map of the body. Using relaxing and soothing techniques reflexology can be used to clear nerve pathways and improve the flow of energy or Qi in the body.It not only aids recovery but helps the body to maintain health. It is not necessary to have a ‘symptom’ to benefit from reflexology.
Reasons to have Reflexology:
- As active relaxation
- As part of a stress management programme
- Recuperation after illness
- In preparation for pregnancy
- Rebalancing hormones having stopped the contraceptive pill
- Sub fertility and infertility
- Post natal
- Teenagers under pressure from exams
- Jetlag—resetting your body clock
- Shift workers or working long hours
- Aiding weight loss, by boosting the metabolism and improving fat digestion.
- Food allergies & intolerances
- Reducing the effects of seasonal hay fever
- To counteract the effects of long term medication— by helping to eliminate toxins from the body and restoring natural organ function.
- When you’re feeling ‘off ‘ or ‘out of balance’
- After physical or emotional trauma
- As part of cancer care
Course of Treatments – 3 sessions paid in advance, €150 **Saving €15**
If you have a policy with any of these Health Insurers- Aviva / VHI / Laya Healthcare / Glo Health – you may be eligible for a refund for some of your Reflexology costs depending on your level of cover. ( Please check your individual plan for full details.)